5. Međunarodna ljetna baletna škola ovo se ljeto po prvi put održava u Zagrebu, u dvoranama Zagrebačkog plesnog centra.
Dvotjedna intenzivna škola idealna je prilika za sve mlade plesače i one koji to tek žele postati da steknu nova znanja i upoznaju mlade iz cijelog svijeta.
Polaznici su podijeljeni u dvije skupine:
Mlađi - 9-13 godina
Stariji - 14-24 godine
Poduku drže: Aleksandr Lukjanov (Ukrajina), Pavla Pećušak (Hrvatska), Maša Kolar (Hrvatska), Sven Copony (Njemačka).
Zagrebački plesni centar poziva samostalne plesne ali i kazališne, glazbene i vizualne umjetnike te udruge i umjetničke organizacije kao i neformalne grupe koje zanima suradnja sa suvremenim plesom da najkasnije do 15. rujna 2015. u 12:00h. prijave svoj interes za programsku-tehničku suradnju kako bismo ih razmotrili za programsko-suradničku platformu u Zagrebačkom plesnom centru 2016. godini.
Ovo je poziv i festivalima koji žele koristiti prostor(e) Zagrebačkog plesnog centra.
Zagreb Dance Centre (www.plesnicentar.info), operated by the umbrella not for profit organization Hrvatski institut za pokret i ples / Croatian Institute for Movement and Dance (www.danceincroatia.com), has recently been accepted as member of the European Dance house Network. This is a network of dance houses and organizations which spans across Europe. Zagreb Dance Centre is now the 27th member of this dynamic structure which supports the development of dance as a vital component in contemporary art development. As a structure supporting dance it presents an effective, efficient, sustainable and contemporary form of promotion and support of dance artists as well as dance infrastructure, including dance practice and discipline within a European context. The EDN engages in a range of partnerships with other networks and organizations on the national, pan European and transnational level and thus opens up new opportunities for dance where sky is the limit.
For our organization, Croatian Institute for Movement and Dance, being a member of this networks is also an acknowledgement of our long-standing and continuous dedication to nurture and build up opportunities for development of contemporary dance in Croatia and within this region, and also the many ways we support individual dance artists as we build awareness of and appreciation for contemporary dance in our society.
For our organization this means that we will have more ability to continue to build up the web of support not only across Europe for dance but also within this region and of lasting benefit to the Croatian community of dance artists and professionals, as well as those we partner with here in Croatia and beyond. Membership in EDN opens up the opportunity to participate in numerous European projects, it opens up opportunity to new partnerships and to the exchange of knowledge and skills to broaden up the space for dance arts. We look forward to our role and ability to contribute within this new structure, and as we increase our role as contributing participants within an international context. It offers us increased ability to be more active participants in European developments and we look forward to the positive impacts this new involvement will have on our ability to assist with national and local developments. We are excited about the opportunity to participate and to contribute as equal partners and peers in this network which we are confident will as a result also contribute to increased visibility and higher integration of Croatian dance within this new dynamic and inspiring context.
More about European Dance house network: http://ednetwork.eu
German artists, choreographer Katharina Maschenka Horn & photographer Jutta Benzenberg are looking for
a male dancer / actor / performer from Croatia
to join their upcoming dance-theater project "Jam Burr'?!" / "The Real Man". In the project, the artists are dealing with the cliché and the reality of the “Balkan man”.
Deadline for application: 25th of May 2015.
18/07 - 30/07
20/07 - 4/08
- 27. May 2016. Obavijest o održavanju tečajeva
- 05. January 2016. Obavijest: početak održavanja edukativnih programa u zimskoj sezoni 2016.
- 16. November 2015. Otkazivanje edukativnog programa u tjednu 16.-20.11.
- 09. November 2015. Obavijest polaznicima // Feldenkrais metoda utorkom
- 02. November 2015. STUDENI- izmjene i otkazivanja edukativnog programa
- 30. October 2015. Klupski plesovi // odgoda sata 30.10.2015.
- POZIV NA UPIS U EDUKATIVNE PROGRAME ZAGREBAČKOG PLESNOG CENTRA
- LJETNO RADNO VRIJEME ZAGREBAČKOG PLESNOG CENTRA:
- Prijave za radionicu Biomehanike produžene do 08.07.2016.
- A hundred. Mapping contemporary dance resources in Europe
- Radionica lutkarstva odgođena za 24. i 24.06.2016.
- Poziv na radionicu izrade lutaka od kartona
- Suvremeni ples s Ivom Višak od 15.06.2016.
- Otkazana radionica kathak plesa
- Zagrebački plesni centar je zatvoren za Međunarodni praznik rada 01.05.2016.
- SVJETSKA PORUKA POVODOM MEĐUNARODNOG DANA PLESA, 29. TRAVNJA 2016.