The pan-European Project European Theatre Night, is a one day event dedicated to the performing arts and theatre. It simultaneously occurs in 11 European countries: Croatia, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Serbia, Austria, Hungary, Czech Repblic, Bulgaria and Belgium, and always on the third Saturday in November.
On that day theatres become the major places and venues for encounters, dialogues, socializing and new findings of artists as well as audiences of all sorts.
5.12.2014. // 20:00h
This Annual Award , administered by the Croatian Association of Dance Artists was established in 2007 in an effort to contribute to the affirmation of the art of dance and acknowledge the contemporary dance talent in Croatia.
The Awards are supported by the Croatian Ministry of Culture. The two categories considered are: the Individual Award and the Collective Award, and for the period reflecting September 1, 2013 to August 31, 2014. Attendance is open to members of the public as well as to members of the Croatian Association of Dance Artists.
Organized by the Institute for Design of Textile and Clothing of the Textile and Technology Faculty, under the mentorship of prof. Nina Rezak Wilson is now an annual event, dedicated to affirming the nurturing of emerging designers working in fashion today. This is an event which brings together creative minds to present, exchange ideas, innovate and create.
This is also the sector's competion which is internationally acknowledged and which attracts experts from around the world, and which positions Zagreb as a fashion destination.
|5/12||21:00||The Stranger BADco.|
|6/12||17:00||Integral Dance Open class by Rusi Yosifov and Kristijan Žaper|
|11/12||20:00||Sequel for the Future // A Dance in 2043 / A Dance in 2044 Willy Prager & Sonja Pregrad premiere|
|12/12||11:00||Contact improvisation workshop|
|12/12||20:00||Botanike Martina Granić & Ana Mrak|
|13/12||11:00||Contact improvisation workshop|
|13/12||14:00||Contact impro jam|
|13/12||20:00||Botanike Martina Granić & Ana Mrak|
|15/12||21:00||Y Por Qué John Cage? (And Why John Cage?) mont de dutor (ES)|
|17/12||20:00||Staying Alive Jasna Layes Vinovrški|
|18/12||20:00||Hermafrodites of the Soul Žak Valenta|
|19/12||16:00||Fluid balance workshop|
|19/12||20:00||Staying Alive Jasna Layes Vinovrški|
|20/12||12:00||Fluid balance workshop|
|4/01||10:00||Workshop and audition by Staša Zurovac|
(every day from 4th to 10th January)
|16/01||10:00||Public relations (workshop/seminar) 10:00-13:00|
|2/02||10:00||Public relations strategic planning (workshop/seminar) 10:00-13:00|
|27/02||10:00||Move the Audience: Quality content and social networking (workshop/seminar) 10:00-13:00|
- 16. November 2015. Otkazivanje edukativnog programa u tjednu 16.-20.11.
- 09. November 2015. Obavijest polaznicima // Feldenkrais metoda utorkom
- 02. November 2015. STUDENI- izmjene i otkazivanja edukativnog programa
- 30. October 2015. Klupski plesovi // odgoda sata 30.10.2015.
- 23. October 2015. Nadoknada plesa na svili u nedjelju 25. listopada
- 23. October 2015. 26.10. neće se održati ples na svili 1, ples na svili 2, combo 2 i napredni jazz dance
- Open class Integralnog plesa pod vodstvom Rusia Yosifova i Kristijana Žapera
- Uskladite kalendare - ZFF odsad u studenome
- Dodijeljene nagrade strukovnih organizacija suvremenog plesa Republike Hrvatske
- Cha Cha Chat
- Audicija za intenzivan program strukturirane prakse za plesače suvremenog plesa pod vodstvom Thierry Smitsa
- Novi format Godišnje strukovne nagrade suvremenog plesa
- Ogledni sat novog edukativnog programa za djecu ''Plesne priče''
- Otkazana predstava "Ovo (ni)je moja šuma"
- Počinje 8. Zagrebi! festival 25.09.2015. - 27.09.2015.
- Ne-plesne radionice za plesne umjetnike