German artists, choreographer Katharina Maschenka Horn & photographer Jutta Benzenberg are looking for
a male dancer / actor / performer from Croatia
to join their upcoming dance-theater project "Jam Burr'?!" / "The Real Man". In the project, the artists are dealing with the cliché and the reality of the “Balkan man”.
Deadline for application: 25th of May 2015.
In 1982 the Dance Committee of the ITI founded International Dance Day to be celebrated every year on the 29th April, anniversary of Jean-Georges Noverre (1727-1810), the creator of modern ballet.
The intention of the «International Dance Day Message» is to celebrate Dance, to revel in the universality of this art form, to cross all political, cultural and ethnic barriers and bring people together with a common language - Dance.
Every year a message from an outstanding choreographer or dancer is circulated throughout the world. The personality is selected by the founding entity of the International Dance Day - the International Dance Committee of the ITI, which collaborates with World Dance Alliance, a Cooperating Member of the ITI.
The author of this year's message of International Dance Day is Israel Galván, Spanish choreogapher and flamenco dancer.
6 days of education, awards and fun!
60 experts from around the world,workshops / B2B / Recruitment / Live talks / Startups / Exhibitions / Portfolio reviews... all this in the centre of Zagreb.
IFCC is the largest festival of this kind in this part of the world. Over 60 experts from around the globe will share their knowledge in illustration, design, advertising, video games, film, web design, mobile apps, animation, 3D, special effects, traditional techniques, anatomy...
This festival is a Boonika & Boonar Studio project. IFCC is short for “Independent Festival of Creative Communication”. It is a festival with the primary goal to promote authorship and creativity through education and rewarding, especially in the field of art and design within the entertainment industry, publishing and advertising. IFCC arose from the perceived need to expand and increase educational content involved with the Judgment Day Awards which will conclude IFCC 2015.
International Dance Day is the day when we celebrate dance and movement as art, as well as everyday life.
In 1982. UNESCo started the initiative to declare April 29th the International dance day, as a reminder of the universality of dance which overrides all national, political and cultural barriers. This date is the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre (1727-1810), one of the most significant dance reformers, also considered the founder of modern ballet.
Croatian Institute for Movement and Dance was among the first in the world to embrace UNESCO's initiative.
Today, it is the day when Zagreb Dance Centre opens its doors and offers a rich choice of various free dance activities.
We're inviting everyone to join us in the celebration which includes various dance workshops and a rich programme that will present the diversity of dance forms.
- 27. May 2016. Obavijest o održavanju tečajeva
- 05. January 2016. Obavijest: početak održavanja edukativnih programa u zimskoj sezoni 2016.
- 16. November 2015. Otkazivanje edukativnog programa u tjednu 16.-20.11.
- 09. November 2015. Obavijest polaznicima // Feldenkrais metoda utorkom
- 02. November 2015. STUDENI- izmjene i otkazivanja edukativnog programa
- 30. October 2015. Klupski plesovi // odgoda sata 30.10.2015.
- NOVI PROGRAM SUVREMENOG PLESA ZA RODITELJE I DJECU KREĆE OD LISTOPADA!
- IZMJENE RASPOREDA EDUKATIVNOG PROGRAMA U TJEDNU 03.-08.10.2016.
- Hip hop izmjena termina
- EDUKATIVNI PROGRAM
- DAN OTVORENIH VRATA ZPC-a
- Prezentacija radionice Biomehanike
- Radno vrijeme u kolovozu!
- POZIV NA UPIS U EDUKATIVNE PROGRAME ZAGREBAČKOG PLESNOG CENTRA
- LJETNO RADNO VRIJEME ZAGREBAČKOG PLESNOG CENTRA:
- Prijave za radionicu Biomehanike produžene do 08.07.2016.