- Published on 23/Sep/2012
25.09.2012. | 20:30h
To stumble means to loose footing on supposedly familiar terrain. Yet, stumbling is not necessarily falling, it is rather the danger of falling.
When we stumble on the street the feeling of shame immediately overcomes us. The stumbling body does not conform to the ideal of the self-controlled, functioning body. It resists the general desire for predictability and assessability. However, motorically the movement of stumbling is an indicator for movement expertise. Who just stumbles, but does not fall knows how to move.
In Stumbling Dance stumbling becomes a virtuoso movement and a choreography of its own. It depicts a body, which might make us laugh, feel startled or be compassionate, but which won't leave us untouched.
More info: http://www.schaubuehne.com/index.php?id=haus
Choreography: Petra Zanki / Britta Wirthmüller
Photography: Douglas Abuelo
- Pre-sale prices are valid for all tickets purchased before the day of the performance.
- Special discounts are valid both before and on the day of the performance.
- Reservations are valid until one day before the performance. Please collect your reserved tickets no later than one day before the performance.
- No new reservations will be accepted on the day of the performance.
- One person can reserve up to 4 tickers.
Tickets can be purchased at the Zagreb Dance Centre, Ilica 10, weekdays 10-18h, and one hour before the start of the performance.