- Published 09/Nov/2011
- Published on 09/Nov/2011
FACILITATOR: Daniel Werner
5.12.2011. | 19:30 – 22:30 | STUDIO 3
6.12.2011. | 18:00 – 21:00 | STUDIO 2
7.12.2011. | 19:30 – 22:30 | STUDIO 3
The workshop is geared towards all those who are interested in exploring and expanding their experience in areas of contact improvisation and specifically contemporary dance artists and choreographers, as well as dance teachers eager to gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of this unique dance style.
Regular price: 225 kn
170kn for attendees of educational activities at ZDC, and professional dance artists
The workshop will explore questions such as: How to organize the body while partnering? What happens to the dance and how do I deal with gravitation when partnering? What possibilities open when we follow, give in and relax as the ones who offer the transition and provision for weight? How do we follow the parnter and use the space behind, how do we fall into the tides?
Participants will explore issues related to stability in dance in which the weight of our body is carried by another body in motion; how we use the impulses and how do we sustain it; especially in relation to impulses generated through the giving/ taking (over-dancing i under-dancing). Participants will learn how to organize their body in the transitioninng from the role of flyer to the one who is facilitating, carrying, providing support and which is the desired tension for the arising situations and how to manage these.
Although focus will be on the technical elements characteristic for contact improvisation, this workshop is equally one which prompts creativity and which in an entertaining way explores a range of issues in areas of improvisation.
Daniel Werner, workshop leader has been present on international stages since 1997, especially in areas of „contact improvisation’ as dancer and as choreographer. Roots to his formal dance training are in Finland through the „North Karelia College“ following which he started his professional career as dancer, choreographer and pedagogue. Body Mind Centering and Release Techniques have had a significant impact on his methods in areas of teaching and creating in the practice of contact improvistaion.
More information on his work is available:
www.dancecontact.de | www.bide.be |www.contact-meets-contemporary.de | www.easterimprofestival.info
www.body-mind-presence.de | www.in-touch.es
Photos from the workshop / © Ksenija Španec /
- 27. May 2016. Obavijest o održavanju tečajeva
- 05. January 2016. Obavijest: početak održavanja edukativnih programa u zimskoj sezoni 2016.
- 16. November 2015. Otkazivanje edukativnog programa u tjednu 16.-20.11.
- 09. November 2015. Obavijest polaznicima // Feldenkrais metoda utorkom
- 02. November 2015. STUDENI- izmjene i otkazivanja edukativnog programa
- 30. October 2015. Klupski plesovi // odgoda sata 30.10.2015.
- POZIV NA UPIS U EDUKATIVNE PROGRAME ZAGREBAČKOG PLESNOG CENTRA
- LJETNO RADNO VRIJEME ZAGREBAČKOG PLESNOG CENTRA:
- Prijave za radionicu Biomehanike produžene do 08.07.2016.
- A hundred. Mapping contemporary dance resources in Europe
- Radionica lutkarstva odgođena za 24. i 24.06.2016.
- Poziv na radionicu izrade lutaka od kartona
- Suvremeni ples s Ivom Višak od 15.06.2016.
- Otkazana radionica kathak plesa
- Zagrebački plesni centar je zatvoren za Međunarodni praznik rada 01.05.2016.
- SVJETSKA PORUKA POVODOM MEĐUNARODNOG DANA PLESA, 29. TRAVNJA 2016.