- Published 09/Nov/2011
- Published on 09/Nov/2011
FACILITATOR: Daniel Werner
5.12.2011. | 19:30 – 22:30 | STUDIO 3
6.12.2011. | 18:00 – 21:00 | STUDIO 2
7.12.2011. | 19:30 – 22:30 | STUDIO 3
The workshop is geared towards all those who are interested in exploring and expanding their experience in areas of contact improvisation and specifically contemporary dance artists and choreographers, as well as dance teachers eager to gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of this unique dance style.
Regular price: 225 kn
170kn for attendees of educational activities at ZDC, and professional dance artists
The workshop will explore questions such as: How to organize the body while partnering? What happens to the dance and how do I deal with gravitation when partnering? What possibilities open when we follow, give in and relax as the ones who offer the transition and provision for weight? How do we follow the parnter and use the space behind, how do we fall into the tides?
Participants will explore issues related to stability in dance in which the weight of our body is carried by another body in motion; how we use the impulses and how do we sustain it; especially in relation to impulses generated through the giving/ taking (over-dancing i under-dancing). Participants will learn how to organize their body in the transitioninng from the role of flyer to the one who is facilitating, carrying, providing support and which is the desired tension for the arising situations and how to manage these.
Although focus will be on the technical elements characteristic for contact improvisation, this workshop is equally one which prompts creativity and which in an entertaining way explores a range of issues in areas of improvisation.
Daniel Werner, workshop leader has been present on international stages since 1997, especially in areas of „contact improvisation’ as dancer and as choreographer. Roots to his formal dance training are in Finland through the „North Karelia College“ following which he started his professional career as dancer, choreographer and pedagogue. Body Mind Centering and Release Techniques have had a significant impact on his methods in areas of teaching and creating in the practice of contact improvistaion.
More information on his work is available:
www.dancecontact.de | www.bide.be |www.contact-meets-contemporary.de | www.easterimprofestival.info
www.body-mind-presence.de | www.in-touch.es
Photos from the workshop / © Ksenija Španec /
- 06. October 2015. Plesna kinetika 1 odgađa se u utorak 6. listopada
- 05. October 2015. Zagrebački plesni centar ne radi u četvrtak 8. listopada
- 28. September 2015. Balet za djecu u Zagrebačkom plesnom centru // novi termini // od 3. listopada
- 25. September 2015. U ponedjeljak 28.09.2015. neće se održati suvremene plesne tehnike s Ivom Višak
- 24. September 2015. 26. rujna nadoknada 'plesa na svili' neće se održati
- 24. September 2015. 2.10. neće se održati sat naprednog suvremenog plesa
- Otkazana predstava "Ovo (ni)je moja šuma"
- Počinje 8. Zagrebi! festival 25.09.2015. - 27.09.2015.
- Ne-plesne radionice za plesne umjetnike
- Poziv na Cha Cha Chat
- Dan otvorenih vrata Zagrebačkog plesnog centra
- Radionice u okviru internacionalnog i interdisciplinarnog kongresa "Suvremenost, svjesnost, etika, psihoterapija"
- Obavijest: otkazane izvedbe predstave "Stranac"
- Tražimo volontere!
- Poziv na rezidencije u Zagrebačkom plesnom centru u 2016.
- Novi format Godišnje strukovne nagrade suvremenog plesa